Procedure for getting confirmation in MBBS in Russia is straightforward. Russian Medical Universities don’t require Indian understudies to finish any selection tests for affirmation in MBBS Course. Confirmations depend on a first started things out served, subject to the competitor fulfilling the qualification criteria set by the Russian restorative University and MCI Medical Council of India (*for Indian understudies).
Indian Students must satisfy the following criteria to be qualified for MBBS admission in Russia:
HOW TO APPLY RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Here is the well ordered nitty gritty data on the best way to begin the procedure for affirmation in Russia for MBBS. We encourage you to peruse it cautiously and give specific consideration to all stages. Kindly don’t falter to pose any inquiry at each stage.
1. Visit or call to any of our office/agents for a free guiding session, when itemized data will be given in regards to the qualification criteria, different colleges, courses charge structure, confirmation procedure, accreditations and Facilitation Fees of Continental Education Consultants. The understudy and guardians need to attempt ventures as he/she feels important to fulfill himself/herself with respect to the choice of considering MBBS in Russia and the affirmation procedure.
2. When the understudy has fulfilled himself/herself pretty much every one of the benefits and negative marks of contemplating in Russia, The understudy ought to present his/her filled in confirmation structure alongside sweep duplicate of tenth and twelfth standard authentication and imprint sheet on CEC email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this essential stage, the understudy needs to pay an underlying measure of Rs.20,000 (Twenty Thousand) for University application/enlistment expenses either through a Demand Draft favoring Continental Education payable at Delhi/New Delhi OR you can Bank Transfer the said sum to the organization account.
3. Such an application is sent to the concerned University. Inside about fourteen days college will issue confirmation letter affirming the booking of the seat. This letter of affirmation is then given to the understudy. At this stage, an understudy is required to make the installment of Rs. 40,000 (Forty Thousand).
4. Next, CEC will apply for the INVITATION LETTER which is an official record issued by the Ministry of Foreign issues of Russian organization Seeking the Invitation letter is a repetitive assignment and it takes something like one month. (at this stage understudy ought to present his unique Passport).
5. Next, subsequent to getting the INVITATION LETTER and Original Passport, CEC will apply for understudy VISA from the Russian international safe haven or department. When the visa is prepared, the understudy is educated about the date of movement. The understudy will make courses of action to take fundamental outside trade for the education cost to be paid to the University on landing to Russia and for his/her everyday costs. All movement reports including the flight ticket are given over to the understudy. At this stage, the understudy is relied upon to make the installment of Rs. 30,000 (Thirty Thousand).
6. At this point, the understudies should begin planning for their movement to Russia. Additionally, a registration of important guidelines and fundamental things will likewise be given to the voyaging understudies.
7. The understudies will likewise need to guarantee that all the vital reports are gathered in that capacity records should be exhibited at the college office on their entry.
8. On their landing to Moscow, the understudies will be gotten by the agent of CEC at the air terminal who will control them from the Airport to the University Hostel. The following day, the agent will assist them with paying the school expenses and Administrative charges in the college, wherein you will join the course of MBBS. The understudy won’t have any issue since he/she will be guided until the total confirmation procedure is finished. CEC will go with the youthful students at each progression on outside soil.
- Appropriately filled-in Admission Form
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of class 12th and 10th,
- Scanned copy of NEET result,
- 6 Passport size hued photos in white foundation (4.5cm/3.5cm)
- Scanned copy of Passport (first and last page)