There are more than 150.000 people who study in Canada from all over the world every year. Some of the many advantages of studying in Canada are : The universities and colleges in Canada are regarded universally because of the high standard quality of education The tuition and the living cost in Canada is one of the lowest in the world for international students. Canada is a country of multi cultural which makes every student from any ethnic group feel welcome and homely in Canada’s community and colleges. According to the United Nation, Canada is one of the countries which offers a high quality of life
Education is considered extremely important in Canada and is mostly financially supported by the government. This support ensures a consistent level of high quality that is not dependant on the particular institution or faculty. Canadian higher education institutions enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.
Admission requirements and tuition fess can vary widely, as educational matters are regulated by the provincial governments. Universities in Canada offer a wide, innovative and diverse course program. Universities offer undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degrees which are equal to American and other Common wealth universities.
- Qualifications valued around the World.
- Affordable Education.
- Multicultural Society.
- Healthy and Safe Communities.
- Possibility of paid Internships while studying.
- Post Study Work Visa and good Job opportunities after completion of studies.
- Possibility of Permanent Residency
ENGILISH LANGUAGE RQUIREMENT
UG Diploma Programs and Bachelor Degrees,
- TOEFL iBT (only accepted by Universities) minimum score of 79
- IELTS 6.0 / 6.5 is Required
- PTE (accepted by some institutions) minimum score of 50 not less than 42 is required.
Masters and PG Diploma Programs ,
- TOEFL iBT (only accepted by Universities)minimum score of 88
- IELTS 6.5 required
- PTE (accepted by some institutions) minimum score of 58 not less than 50 is required.
However by and large for SPP Colleges IELTS is compulsory
- 12 years of full time school education.
- Grades minimum 50-55% in Std. 12th for Diplomas and Bachelors Degree requires above 60%, however high ranked universities require70% and above.
- Specific subject requirements like Mathematics in Std. 12th may also exist for some programs.
- Minimum 65% required in Bachelors whereas most of the high ranked universities
- require 70% and above.16 years of full time education required for Masters in technical streams likes engineering, pharmacy, computer science etc.
- 15 years of full time education acceptable for MBA in some of the universities we represent.
P G diploma Courses
- Minimum 50-55% in Bachelors.
- 15 years of education accepted for all PG Diplomas in community colleges.
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (M.Engg in Internetworking and all Under Graduate courses).
- University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario. (All Under Graduate courses and Pre MBA only).
- Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, British Columbia.
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia.
- Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario.(Only Under Graduate courses)
- Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia.
- Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Under Graduate courses)
- Simon Fraser University through, Fraser International College, Burnaby, British Columbia. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- University of Manitoba through International College of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, British Columbia.